Friday, October 5, 2007

Online MLM Success -How to Drive Massive Traffic to your List!

So what exactly is massive traffic! What's massive and what's pathetic?

Let's talk about the background business you should be running alongside your MLM to generate your marketing budget… what we call the funded proposal. This is where you offer affiliate products and your own products to your list as well as promoting your MLM online with emails.

Click my link below and get my books if you want to learn more about this.

So what does it take to make money online?

If you only make 1 cent per visitor to your sales page per month then you'll need 100,000 visitors per month to generate $1000 in income

But if you can raise that to $1 dollar per visitor then it only takes 10,000 visitors per month. Don't let that frighten you… that's only 300 visitors per day which is very achievable as you grow your web presence.

What works best for you… 100,000 or 10,000?

Personally, I would rather make more per visitor than to have billions of visitors - of course, both would be nice - but if I had to make a choice (and I have) I would go for the quality.

I drive the bulk of my traffic to my web site using article marketing. Sure, it is harder work than buying cheap traffic - but it converts way better than any other traffic I get.

So go for the quality traffic. When the chips are down… quality will win out!

You see, with a quality lead, who really wants to read your emails; who comes to value your articles and really wants to learn from you… you will have a subscriber who will buy your product and join your team because you have demonstrated that you stand for quality.

If you would like to learn how you can build your MLM Business Online? Rejection Free! I have just completed a new book: "The Perfect Online MLM Business".

You can download it FREE here: " The Perfect Online MLM Business "

Plus there's a goldmine of information in my other FREE book: "How To Use The Secret Magic Of Article Writing To Start And Run A Successful Online Business".

Jim Keayes is an expert Internet and MLM Marketer. He teaches people to be successful online.
Jim Keayes, EzineArticles.com Platinum Author

No comments: