Friday, July 27, 2007

Secrets of MLM Online Success: Does MLM Work?

Well that's a ridiculous question to be asking. MLM
companies do billions of dollars a year in sales. Of course
it works!

I think the real question is: How does MLM compare to
other businesses and can "I" succeed at MLM?

Let me tell you a story:

I have spent over 30 years in the selling business.

When I first started I sold vacuum cleaners by
appointment…and I was successful at that where most of the
people were failing.

Why was I successful? Because I was desperate. I had no
choice but to succeed!

I had just arrived in Canada from Australia, didn't have a
job, the bank couldn't find my money, I had a wife and two
young children; I just didn't have a choice.

I pushed down my fear of rejection and soldiered on. And I
got over the fear and became successful.

From there I moved on to computer sales. Over the years I
have sold financial products, consumer products, major
engineering machinery, insurance, cars, used furniture and
appliances, personal development courses and of course MLM.
If you were to say I have a restless soul you'd be
perfectly correct.

But most of my time has been spent in one industry.

In all sales forces a few of the people make most of the
money…that's just how it is. And in my experience comparing
people of equal talent, it's the one who works the hardest,
who is driven to succeed, who comes out on top.

But MLM is different!

MLM is a business not a job. There's no employer here-no
quotas to meet, except those we impose on ourselves. No
expectations from the owner or the boss. If it's got to be
it's up to me!

In the early days, if I don't generate the activity then
nothing happens. If I don't move some product through my
organization either to customers or to other distributors,
then I don't make any money.

Most people aren't used to operating in this environment,
so often they find building their MLM business to be a
challenge.

Would you like to learn how to build your Network Marketing Business Online?

I have just completed a new book: "The Perfect Online Network Marketing Business".

You can download it FREE here: " The Perfect Online Network Marketing Business "

Plus there’s a goldmine of information in my other FREE book: "How To Use The Secret Magic Of Article Writing To Start And Run A Successful Online Business".

Jim Keayes is an expert Internet and MLM Marketer. He teaches people to be successful online.

No comments: