Friday, July 27, 2007

Secrets of MLM Online Success: How to get Rock Solid Motivation!

Well that's an easy one!

Until you know what you want to gain from your MLM
business, why you're doing it and what you're willing to
give up to make it happen, then you ain't goin' nowhere!

There's incredible power in a goal that you can truly
embrace! It will take you over and drive you on.
You'll never have to look for motivation again…it will
always be there.

Forget those dream boards and all that hoopla. Maybe they
work but I think they end up just being
transitory…frivolous stuff you think you want and put on
the fridge to keep your sponsor happy.

Your real "why" that will truly motivate you isn't just an
exciting or exotic goal, something it would be "nice to
have or to achieve". Oh, no! To truly be an effective
motivator your goal has to be gut-level-the total essence
of your being. Your soul must demand that you have it. You
know it's there but it's been hiding from you. Often
because you don't truly believe you can have it.

You see, once you know what you really truly want,
everything is possible!

Stumbling blocks become stepping stones. You work, you
fail, you re-design and you move forward again.
Don't waste your effort on somebody else's goal. Make sure
it's truly something that "you" want…totally without
reservation.

Say my wife would like the big new house, but I'd really
prefer the freedom that would come from having the income
generated from investing the money or maybe a boat. She
convinces me that the house would be great and I begin to
work toward this goal. Pretty soon an obstacle arises and I
give up.

Why did I give up?

That's easy! It wasn't my goal. I didn't really care about
a new house and my wife doesn't really care about the boat
I want. Goals are totally personal.

Often the goal is quite small; something that is
meaningless to others but incredibly important to you.
I remember a time when all I wanted was an extra $500
dollars a month so I could quit my second job which I
hated. Doesn't sound like much but it was enough to get me
started and keep me in the game.

Once I knew exactly what I wanted it was easy to put
together a plan to get it.

I knew what I wanted, why I wanted it and what I was
willing to give up to get it.

Would you like to learn how to build your Network Marketing Business Online?

I have just completed a new book: "The Perfect Online Network Marketing Business".

You can download it FREE here: " The Perfect Online Network Marketing Business "

Plus there’s a goldmine of information in my other FREE book: "How To Use The Secret Magic Of Article Writing To Start And Run A Successful Online Business".

Jim Keayes is an expert Internet and MLM Marketer. He teaches people to be successful online.

No comments: